Job Title: Project Coordinator, Senior Position
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Oral & Written)
- Tertiary Degree
- Ability to work independently and can work in a team
- Takes initiative and is pro active in their approach
- Has an interest in international affairs
- Someone who has experience leading projects or who has studied project management
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Leadership qualities
Min 5 years work experience.
Role requirements include, but is not limited to the following;
- Perform the tasks outlined by GatewayKSA management
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to project requirements.
- Supervise GatewayKSA development team on daily basis to execute assigned projects within deadlines and budget.
- Act as primary contact for queries and concerns during program operations.
- Perform negotiations for contractual terms and agreements with third parties and any suppliers.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget.
- Determine resource requirements and identify resources with right skills to successfully execute projects.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Perform cash flow analysis and process invoices in a timely fashion.
- Develop business presentations for management as needed.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
- Interact with management to clearly understand project needs and expectations.
- Build positive working relationships with all stakeholders and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve project issues in timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with media exposure and social media in KSA and the region.
- Ability to travel locally and during weekends